Monday 3 November 2008

Robber's new technique





Pls keep all our friends/daughters/mothers/sisters/anybody informed -

Do NOT STOP your car, if some one break your glass.

Someone sent me an email like this:

"I thought this only may happen to other people.

"Today at 9:00pm, while my daughter is driving along Lebuhraya Gelugor, Penang shuttering her parents back from dinner, a motor cycle with pillion rider threw a piece of brick (I guess) on the window of the right front door of our car.

"I presume they are robbers. Fortunately the glass window did not break or I can imaging the damage and injury caused to the driver. My daughter drove on without stopping down.

"Please find attached some pictures showing the impact and damage by the brick.

"Please be careful while driving alone... especially the ladies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home