Sunday 2 March 2008

We need a lot of volunteers on polling day!

For the polling day at 8th of March 2008, we need at least 250 volunteers, especially polling agent and counting agent to help us in Tanjong 1+3 constituencies.

The polling agent is to help us in monitoring the voting process, and the counting agent is tasked to monitoring the vote-counting process.

The polling period is from 8.00am until 5.00pm, and the counting process will be from 5.30pm onwards. For the polling period, we will separate it into two shifts.

Should you interested, please leave your details, including your full name, I/C number, address as on MyKad and contact number by email me through nweiaik@gmail.com, or sms to me at 019-2459305.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please do me a favour by spreading this message around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home